I try to post links on this blog to the various web-sites that I find to be interesting, unique, informative, or just plain fun. If you try a link and waste an hour or two just remember not to blame me when you get in trouble.

Sunday, June 29, 2008

The Color Game of Life

One day I was searching the Internet to find information on The Game of Life. You know, the board game by Milton-Bradley introduced in 1960 and endorsed by Art Linkletter.

I found another website about another Game of Life. I was intrigued. It turns out that this particular Game is a cellular automaton; whatever that is. I didn't linger long because I had seen a link earlier that looked interesting.

That's when I found todays link 2 oblivion: the Color Game of Life Visual Exhibition. Below is a screenshot of the landing page for the link to Color Game of Life Visual Exhibition.

I stayed on the page for almost forever trying the examples and experimenting.

© 2008 Barry T Horst

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.





Please visit the Giveaway of the Day near the bottom of the right sidebar for free software downloads daily.

No comments: